Inogic is one of the leading ISV partners for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and has been providing solutions to enhance its productivity. Over the years, many applications like
One of the highlights of this ongoing webinar series is the popularity of our
Attach2Dynamics is an application that increases productivity and efficiency of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM by providing integration of cloud storage within Dynamics 365 CRM. It currently supports three different cloud storage – SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage. This
Let’s walk through some helpful features of Attach2Dynamics which makes it different and a must-have app for your Dynamics 365 CRM:
- Drag and drop single as well as multiple files and folders at a time to the configured cloud storage.
- Create anonymous sharable links of files/folders and copy for external use.
- It allows renaming of files and folders.
- It also allows downloading of documents from configured cloud storage easily.
- One can use Deep search filter for entered keywords and also delete files from Cloud storage.
- The app allows configuration of multiple connectors and also supports single sign-on.
- One can email a file’s link or file as an attachment from within CRM.
- Attach2Dynamics supports hierarchy structure to store all the attachments/documents in SharePoint.
- User actions can be controlled on Attach2Dynamics by administrator.
- Attach2Dynamics supports all types of entities.
With help of these bunch of features, one can organize all documents in cloud storage according to their needs. From
Attach2Dynamics is supported in the latest versions of Dynamics CRM 365 including On-premises, Online, and Partner-hosted.
Safeguard and manage your attachments and documents now by downloading Attach2Dynamics from our
For a personalized live demo email us for a walk through how Attach2Dynamics makes document management an easy task on email@example.com.