A frequent complaint about
- Navigate to any grid and select the view you want.
- On the main tab for the record type (e.g., Cases), click the “Copy a Link” drop-down, and select Of Current View. (Click Allow Access if necessary.)
- Then open a new browser window or tab, and paste the link into the address bar. You’ll see something like this:
- Since this link is really designed to be e-mailed, you need to clean it up a little before clicking browsing to it. Just delete everything except for the actual URL. In our example, you would delete everything before the https, and delete the “>” at the very end of the URL.
- Now click enter and voila, you are on your page view. Save that as a favorite and your quick tip is complete!
- PS, don’t forget that F5 is your quick ‘refresh’ key, so that you are always looking at up-to-date information in this view!
Have questions? Contact email@example.com for any assistance.
Submitted by Donna Krizik,