Timesaving tips and tricks are always good news, and CRM has one for you!
With a neat drag-and-drop feature, you can drag emails over to your calendar or contacts and it will auto-populate the information!
This drag and drop works for tasks and notes too!
Follow these easy steps below to learn this efficient trick for yourself:
- Left-click and hold any email and drag it down to your little calendar icon as show below.
- Release the mouse and Outlook will automatically open an appointment in the calendar with the details from the email. Just add the location, change the dates/times and you’re done!
- You can do the same thing only with contacts
- Click an email that has a contact’s signature and drag it to the contact icon.
- It will automatically open a contact record, copy over the contact details that it recognizes, and then you can do simple copy/paste for any that it doesn’t.
To learn more about this cool feature and all things CRM-related,