People have been talking about cross browser support in
1. Unsupported browser requests will be directed to Mobile Express Forms
2. IE 10 Desktop will NOT be supported on Win RT
3. Firefox will NOT be supported on OS-X
4. IE7 NOT supported in December 2012 service update
5. IE7 will continue to be supported for on-premise until Orion is released (Q2 2013)
6. Cross-browser is NOT opt-in, as soon as the service is upgraded, cross-browser is enabled
7. The entire app is cross-browser, including all admin forms
8. UR12 needs to be applied for on-premise customers to have cross-browser support*
*Special note - this update is automatic for online customers, but not for on-premise until UR12 is applied.
Another tool that I find helpful is this chart for Browser Support. With so many different OS’s and browsers, this chart explains in detail what is supported.
|Windows XP||Version 8||Version 16+||Version 22+||Not Supported|
|Windows Vista||Version 8 and 9||Version 16+||Version 22+||Not Supported|
|Windows 7||Version 9 and 10||Version 16+||Version 22+||Not Supported|
|Windows 8||Version 10||Version 16+||Version 22+||Not Supported|
|Apple OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported||Version 6+|
|Apple OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported||Version 6+|
|Apple iOS (iPad)||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Supported|
For question about this update,
Article by: Dave Bollard - Head of Marketing | 801-436-6636
JourneyTEAM is an award-winning consulting firm with proven technology and measurable results. They take Microsoft products; Dynamics 365, SharePoint intranet, Office 365, Azure, CRM, GP, NAV, SL, AX, and modify them to work for you. The team has expert level, Microsoft Gold certified consultants that dive deep into the dynamics of your organization and solve complex issues. They have solutions for sales, marketing, productivity, collaboration, analytics, accounting, security and more.