Are you seeing the following errors after you updated your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or 2015?
- SetParameter is undefined
- Cannot read property 'SetParameter' of undefined at FilterCasesSubgrid
- Error: Unable to get property '$Y_3' of undefined or null reference
- Unable to get property 'SetParameter' of undefined or null reference
- Unable to get property setparameter of undefined or null reference
Where does this occur? If you have subgrids in CRM2015 or CRM2016 (on premise, or Microsoft cloud (CRM Online) where you have inserted XML code for filtering, the latest rollup removes support for processing these tags.
by CRM Dyamics, Ltd.