Would you like to win more business?
Would you like to see your sales and revenue increase? Would you like to see your employees work more productively and improve their customer relationships? Do you want to understand your customers in a whole new way? What if we told you that Dynamics 365 can do all this and more? With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can be proactive, not reactive.
What sets Dynamics 365 apart from other CRMs?
There are many CRMs out there. We’ve compiled a list of some (not all) of the great things that set Dynamics 365 apart from other CRMs.
- Easy to use and deploy – User adoption is one of the critical factors in a successful implementation. One of the ways that Dynamics 365 shines bright is in the ease of it use. Many customers find that Microsoft Dynamics 365 easier to use than its competitors. The Unified Interface in Dynamics provides users with a consistent look and feel across all devices.
- Comprehensive integration – Microsoft Dynamics 365 not only supports the Dynamics 365 apps, but is tightly integrated with many products you are likely already using, including Outlook, Office 365, and Sharepoint among others. In the past, some of the apps have allowed ERP and CRM to work simultaneously by using a connector. But then, you always needed to have that connector in order to transfer the data between CRM and ERP applications. Now with Dynamics, you don’t have to.
- Added flexibility – Dynamics 365 enables you to work smarter, not harder. Stop wasting precious time switching between apps. Effortlessly switch from one app to another. Work with one app or work with several.
- Easy customization – You can easily customize Dynamics 365 to fit your company’s unique needs.
- Innovation – Dynamics 365 was built with innovation in mind. Microsoft is constantly looking for ways to improve the way you work.
- Cloud-based – Dynamics 365’s cloud-based platform enables you and your employees to access data from anywhere at any time. You no longer need to have data stored on a particular system.
- Reduced sales cycle – Dynamics 365 gives sales teams access to a wealth of insightful customer data so that they are able to craft fast responses and get back to customers quickly. Dynamics 365 provides sales people a complete picture of each prospects journey, enabling them to create more targeted selling experiences. It is a proven fact that 40% of companies reported buying something more expensive than planned because of personalization. People buy from PEOPLE after all. It’s all about relationships and personalizing.
What if we also told you that you could get started with Dynamics 365 for free?
enCloud9 and Microsoft are offering an 100% discount for the first 4 months of annual
Get started quickly for free.
Contact the professionals at