I ran across something at a client regarding IE 9 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 that I wanted to share. The issue I was having was regarding lookup’s on CRM forms not populating after selection. For example, when creating a price list item I was seeing the following:
It wasn’t as much of an issue for the price list items but when I began entering products against orders it proved more challenging. Because of the requirement to have the selected product default what unit should be associated to the order product I was unable to successfully enter an order product. After testing this in multiple CRM organizations and doing some online research I found that it must be something to do with the IE settings rather than CRM itself.
The solution was fairly simple but hopefully if you see this at other clients this will be helpful and time saving:
- Add CRM to the trusted sites
- Select the following from the advanced tab of the internet options:
RSM is a partner with the Gold Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network and can implement
By: Sarah Champ, RSM –