IPM is a next generation Project Management Software suite that provides a scalable solution with all the functionality needed to meet the requirements of today’s busy project manager.
IPM Project Management –
With customisable screens, reports and workflows IPM provides a project management platform that is easy to use and able to be quickly adopted by the project team. Available as a standalone solution IPM Project Management has natural integration available for ERP accounting systems including: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Sage Timberline Office and SAP B1.
IPM Project Management Features Include
- Manage scheduling, resource allocation and task management from within Microsoft Outlook
- Automatic filing of all email correspondence both inwards and outwards, against Project transactions e.g. RFI’s, Issues, RFQ’s etc
- View critical dates, completion percentages and subcontractor activities for all jobs in a single screen
- Review project conditions through the IPM Job Task View
- Understand actual costs on a timely up to date basis
- Works as a standalone product or integrated with a number of ERP solutions
For information on how IPM can turn a generic ERP System into a vertical Construction Management application -