ISV Add-On Product Information
SharePoint Security Sync restricts user's level of access in the SharePoint to the same level that is assigned to them in Dynamics 365 CRM. It also enhances the user experience by providing seamless integration between the two systems.
SharePoint Security Sync is available for Dynamics CRM 8.2 and above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports the following deployment models - On-Premises with IFD & Online.
Top features of SharePoint Security Sync are as follows:
1. Manage Security in SharePoint easily
3. Users can open record folders present on SharePoint site directly from Attach2Dynamics document management UI.
4. Users can connect and actively manage files and folders on more than one SharePoint sites with the help of SharePoint Security Sync.
6. Create anonymous links to documents to share them outside your organization
7. File Management features like Upload, Download, Search, Update, Delete, Rename files and folders, etc.
8. Single Sign-on feature to perform all actions in the context of the logged-in user
9. Configure Emails by setting default from, to, cc, bcc and receiving audience.
10. Seamless integration with DocuSign for esignature
Submit your review
Really a great solution, it works perfectly resolving a very complex issue, how to sync permissions between SharePoint and Dynamics using a very intuitive solution and very easy to implement. Special mention to the exceptional support team, they have been pending of ours all the time and definitely SharePoint Security Sync will be part of our solution ecosystem.
Inogic Share point Security sync has been a great help for us to sync our Dynamics environment permissions to SharePoint URL. Ours is very large organisation with many business units and users , even then we notice Inogic perform well and easy to manage. Inogic support was very helpful and accommodative in providing custom solutions to our product needs and are available every time we needed.
The product allows us to replicate the security model from Dynamics 365 to SharePoint directly without having to make major changes to the Microsoft standard. All documents can thus be stored in SharePoint workspace and there is no permission chaos. The support from Inogic is very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, you will get an answer very quickly and remote sessions are no problem either.