ISV Add-On Product Information
Business Processes: Human Resources, Project Management, Resource Tracking
Product Verticals: Professional Services
Business Processes: Holiday Management, Resource Management, Project Management
Plan and control your team members' absences to achieve neat resource planning.
Vacation days, parental leaves, sick leaves and local bank holidays make it hard to keep a general overview of your team members’ availabilities. However, for accurate project planning, as a project manager, you need to know about the absences of your employees.
How Holiday Management supports managers
- Define your employees’ holiday allowances.
- Approve or reject vacation requests manually or define types of absences that get approved automatically.
- Determine local holidays and apply them to the corresponding group of employees.
- All absences of a resource are locked in their calendars so they cannot be booked during that time.
How Holiday Management supports employees
The solution is not only useful for managers; team members, too, need to plan their days off.
- Create vacation requests even on the go thanks to the mobile app.
- Check the status of your requests.
- See how many vacation days you are (still) entitled to.
The add-on is embedded in your Dynamics 365 environment so you can manage absences comfortably from within the solution.
Submit your review