- This event has passed.
[Webinar] Maximizing Impact, Minimizing Effort - Navigating the Fundraising Journey of a Donor Dollar with the Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
July 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In today’s often chaotic economy, non-profits arguably bear the brunt of the burden.
So, what’s the solution? An area to examine is the technology behind your fundraising efforts.
Microsoft, with their suite of applications purpose-built for non-profits called the aptly named Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit, has heavily invested in this space. And with the
Join HSO and Microsoft for a webinar on Tuesday, July 11th at 11 AM PDT/2 PM EDT to see how your non-profit can:
- Customize pre-built dashboards to meet their specific organizational needs
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of donors' lifetime giving through AI-powered 360-degree insights at the donor or household level
- Utilize AI algorithms to pivot and search real-time data for quick and efficient analysis
- Share personalized views, reports, and dashboards easily with system users or other organizations
- Seamlessly integrate with payment processors to support various payment types, streamlining donation management processes
- Extend their reporting capabilities through seamless integration with Office 365, enhanced by AI-driven analytics
We'll provide an in-depth demonstration of the Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit, showcasing its features and functionalities that empower non-profits like yours to better track the fundraising journey of a donor dollar.