- This event has passed.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Expand customer insights, collaboration, and analytics
December 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Date: Thursday, December 20, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Expand your customer insights and centers of influence with the new Microsoft Dynamics 365
Gaining an advantage in business today requires a new approach and new tools. Without the ability to provide customer insights, effective collaboration, connections between various systems, a consistent mobile experience, and powerful actionable analytics, it is nearly impossible to provide customers and prospects the experiences they desire. Organizations leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement now have new features and functions at their disposal to provide an experience more powerful than ever before.
By participating in this webinar, you should be able to
- Assess new Dynamics 365 capabilities available within Customer Engagement
- Articulate the opportunities associated with new features, including:
- Playbooks – provides the ability to link and automate sales tasks and activities, search for scenarios, and track status and outcomes
- LinkedIn insights – connects fundamental company and staffing data, identifies conversation starters, and outlines a connection path
- Microsoft Teams integration – seamless integration with Microsoft Teams, facilitating effective communications and persistent real-time chat
- Relationship assistant – new card types and insights directly available in the assistant interface
Leading organizations are harnessing the power of their data and reaping the benefits of integration and powerful insights derived from Dynamics 365. Join us to see what is next and how your efforts could be enhanced in the future.
Who should participate
- Sales and marketing leadership responsible for increasing sales and marketing effectiveness (VPs/directors of sales, VPs/directors of marketing)
- IT leadership responsible for the future direction of CRM within the organization (CIOs, CTOs, IT directors/managers)
- Current users or administrators of Microsoft Dynamics 365