Collaboration empowers your teams to make quick, strategic business decisions and proactively grab opportunities. With
Are you using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE to manage your marketing, sales, and customer service processes? Connecting the solution with your ERP platform and Microsoft Power BI can generate additional business value. Consolidate all your company’s data from various sources and drill down into it to create meaningful reports.
Break the Data Silos
Connecting Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement with your ERP system and Power BI will benefit team members who work primarily in one system but regularly require data and reports from another. When everyone shares the same data, data silos in disparate systems no longer exist.
For instance, business operations can use data from sales orders and field service tickets to determine customers' experiences with a product. Then you can adjust production to avoid future issues or fine-tune your supply chain to deliver products faster.
Power BI reports give your sales team a comprehensive view of customer accounts. You’ll get Dynamics 365 CE data (such as opportunities, leads, cases, and field-service tickets) and ERP data (such as purchase orders, shipping details, and A/R balances.) Together they give you the information you need for making strategic decisions.
Understand Your Key Relationships
With Power BI reports based on accounting, sales, and service data, you’ll get a complete picture of your key relationships with customers and vendors. You’ll always know which relationships or processes are working and which need attention.
At a glance, your sales team can compare customers’ orders to their accounts receivable history. The team can then focus sales efforts on those who pay on time and work with late-paying customers to improve cash flow. The procurement team can check service incidents from the supply chain perspective to identify which vendors provide the highest-quality products and components.
Benefit from Dynamics 365 CE + ERP + BI
Connecting Dynamics 365 CE with your ERP solution and Power BI sets the stage for scaling your operations and growing your business. Unleash these key benefits:
- Provide management with the tools for making real-time-data-driven decisions.
- Keep your sales team apprised of all customer activity so they can focus on profitable opportunities.
- Generate valuable insight into customer behavior and preferences so you can create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Provide service personnel with complete customer, order, and product details to facilitate incident resolution.
- Generate personalized and prompt customer service to increase customer loyalty and return business.
- Speed up order processing and fulfillment with automated sales order flow in your ERP.
- Optimize inventory by correlating sales forecasts to supply chain and production forecasts.
- Expedite customer shipments with full inventory traceability across multiple warehouses.
Business intelligence reporting across systems enables real-time collaboration for all your activities. Other benefits include eliminating manual paper-based processes that often result in duplicate data or entry errors. Your IT team can streamline data management when collecting and organizing data in one centralized system.
To learn more about the benefits of connecting Dynamics 365 CE to your ERP system and Power BI, check out this success story that shows how
By Western Computer,