Serving more than 1,800 financial services clients and working with more than two-thirds of the top 100 U.S. banks, Crowe knows banking.
With Crowe’s deep banking industry focus, coupled with our deep Microsoft specialization, Crowe formed a consortium of commercial lenders that worked together to identify common challenges facing lenders today. We then worked together to solve these common problems and created
The borrowing and lending journey is cumbersome because banks cobble together their own array of manual processes. Banks that are equipped with tools that automate the lending process find themselves boxed into expensive and inflexible software that can be complex and slow to change.
Crowe CX for Commercial Lending is a comprehensive lending platform that centralizes borrower data and activity and equips lenders with easy-to-use tools to serve their customers from beginning to end.
- Easy to use for both the borrower and lender, with a familiar look and feel that will take your customer engagement to new levels.
- Significantly lower licensing costs compared to current popular in-market lending automation solutions.
- Integrated with Microsoft tools employees already use every day, like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, and much more.
- Banking on AI gives confidence your investment in the Microsoft Platform will continue to pay dividends as Microsoft continually delivers new AI innovations at a rapid pace.
- Onboarding is simple and cost-effective, whether this is a new implementation or a migration off your existing solution.
Interested in learning more?
Register for the Crowe webinar on 8/16/23 presented by my colleagues Michael Budinger, Matt Sifferlen and Cullen Hunter to learn the five ways Crowe CX for Commercial Lending can improve the lender’s experience and the commercial lending process.
Webinar: Transforming Your Lender’s Experience with Crowe CX for Commercial Lending
1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
In this webinar you will see how Crowe CX for Commercial Lending can help you:
- Streamline lead and prospect management across various devices efficiently.
- Enhance communication and collaboration through familiar tools already in use by lenders, all accessible in one centralized platform.
- Eliminate the need for cumbersome email exchanges to gather necessary documents.
- Automate loan workflows, removing the reliance on manual checklists, and ensuring real-time oversight of origination tasks and responsibilities.
Commercial lending is currently plagued by inefficiency and frustration due to overly complex systems that hinder the customer experience. But there is a solution!
Crowe CX for Commercial Lending is built on the user-friendly Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. It offers a revolutionary way to interact with your team and customers, making the lending process much simpler and more efficient.
By Crowe LLP,