Microsoft announced the deprecation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM playbook feature starting July 7, 2023.
No worries, it’s time to switch to
The app effortlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, providing a user-friendly interface for defining, managing, and optimizing your sales processes.
Interested in learning about this app in an engaging session? Be a part of our upcoming webinar to discover this app’s useful
Microsoft Playbooks alternative for Creating Scalable Sales Processes within Dynamics 365 CRM!
Wednesday, July 26th, 2023
11 AM EDT and 4 PM AEST
In this webinar, we will introduce you to all the key benefits of Business Process Checklist App:
- Boost consistency: The app helps you make sure that every team member is adhering to best practices in the same order every time a process is performed. This helps maintain consistency in sales outcomes and reduce errors.
- Enhance efficiency: Sales managers can help team members execute activities more efficiently by offering a clear set of instructions, minimizing the time and effort required to complete a process.
- Minimize errors: Make sure that all relevant procedures are followed and that crucial information is not missed, which contributes to the prevention of errors.
- Simplifies training: Playbooks created using the Business Process Checklist app can be a useful training tool, helping new team members easily comprehend the steps required to complete a process successfully.
- Boost compliance: This app provides a clear set of instructions for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, thus helping to ensure compliance is met.