Many state and local governments are straining to maintain public infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, water treatment facilities, schools, and ports. Repair and maintenance costs are mounting, and governments must work for every dollar allocated for public infrastructure projects. The
The critical role of inspections
Identifying the projects that require the highest priority is essential, and inspections are a critical first step to evaluating each asset and allocating the budget and resources for repair and maintenance.
For many communities, the inspection process is slow and inefficient. These governments must work with outdated systems, paper forms, and siloed data, making scheduling the proper resources for onsite inspections a challenge.
There is a better way.
HSO can help state and local governments modernize their inspection and compliance processes, making them more efficient and cost-effective. Governments can do much more with less by ensuring inspectors have the equipment they need when they arrive onsite.
Learn how to increase productivity, gain greater transparency, and lower costs by streamlining infrastructure inspections
HSO invites you to watch our on-demand webinar with Samir Saini, Industry Director of State and Local Government Critical Infrastructure at Microsoft, and Mike Hammons, Enterprise Architect at HSO.
HSO can help you leverage Microsoft technology to:
- Help dispatchers, inspectors, and technicians work more efficiently by reducing errors, replacing paper forms with electronic communications, and moving to a central data repository so everyone can share information.
- Coordinate scheduling, documentation, and reporting without having to replace existing systems.
- Have more transparency and accountability for internal inspection teams, regulatory bodies, and constituents.
See how HSO solutions are being used in governments across the country to:
- Handle inspection requests generated by citizen calls
- Schedule and dispatch inspection personnel with the appropriate equipment and resources to perform the work
- Generate the proper reports while onsite – no paperwork needed
Watch the on-demand webcast,