As we enter the new year, SME manufacturers need to ensure that they begin the year on a high note, not only echoing last year's industry expectations but crushing them.
This includes ensuring productivity levels remain high, overhead costs stay low, and that your allocated budget is used to maximize ROI in preparation for 2021 and beyond.
Every business, whether it be B2B or B2C, is becoming more customer-focused. This means that SME manufacturers need to stay ahead of the curve and address their customer's needs as the highest priority.
Your impending budget should focus on tools and resources that improve processes and push your business way ahead of its competition.
The right CPQ solution is an excellent start for manufacturers who want to implement automation, adapt to customer demands, and enhance overall user satisfaction.
What Should my CPQ Solution Look Like?
Every manufacturing organization has an enterprise resource planning system or ERP. Although ERP systems are designed to operate your business efficiently, they are not sales tools and should not be treated like one. The best way for manufacturing organizations to resolve the sales-ERP disassociation is to introduce a solution that can bring together the process of configuring, pricing, and quoting products.
With the proper CPQ integration, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Generate revenue and profitability by making it easier and faster to sell complex products and services.
- Improve efficiency by automating the quote process and eliminating order errors.
- Support your customer base by enabling an omnichannel experience for flexibility, speed, agility, and insight.
- The ability to configure products as per customer specifications with visualization.
13-Questions Manufacturers Need to Ask when Evaluating a CPQ Solution
- Handle the most complex quoting requirements with ease?
- Eliminate quoting errors?
- Ensure maximum profits?
- Improve quote-to-order speed times?
- Trigger discount & other approval workflows?
- Offer guided selling?
- Create-bill-of materials?
- Extend to portals, mobile devices?
- Has a single sign-on?
- Ensure maximum profits?
- Supports a unified client interface?
- Works with Sales & Customer Engagement, Business Central, Finance & Operations, AX, and NAV?
- Fast set-up and easy maintenance?
Revolutionize How You Do Business with Experlogix CPQ for Manufacturers
Experlogix adds the "M" to CPQ by providing the most advanced manufacturing capabilities of any CPQ solution available today! Our unique modeling workbench enables product managers and engineers to define component relationships that drive unique combinations of parts, materials, sub-assemblies, routings, or lean schedules. New items with dynamic part numbers can be created in our ERP system with the flexibility to leverage existing BOMs and Routes or create new ones.
Our award-winning CPQ solution will also help you:
- Streamline the Sales Process
- Faster Sales Cycles
- Guided Selling Keeps Deals on Target Ã¢â‚¬â€œ No Programmers Needed
- Seamlessly Generate Proposals, Quotes, and Contracts
- Eliminate Errors and Rework
- Reduce Material Costs
- Maintain Data Integrity
- Establish Compliance
- Reduce Training Time and Faster Onboarding of New Sales Reps
- Win More Business Over Your Competition
"The speed and accuracy of Experlogix CPQ have given us a clear and strong advantage over our competition. Experlogix has been a real game-changer for ANCA."
JEFF HAZELDINE, CPQ DEVELOPER | ANCA
Experlogix is an award-winning CPQ solution provider!
Experlogix is the premier provider of Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) technology, specializing in fully integrated quote and order automation solutions Worldwide.
Experlogix can help to accelerate the quoting and proposal generation process empowering sales reps to quickly configure complex product and service proposals with ease for virtually any industry, including IEM, professional services, heavy equipment, high tech, and more.
But don't just take our word for it.
We would love the opportunity to learn about you and your company.