Power Automate is quickly becoming the go-to platform that meets your automation needs. In the past year alone, the platform has had
What is Power Automate?
Formerly known as Microsoft Flow, Power Automate is Microsoft's code-less tool designed to automate your business's repetitive and manual tasks. With Power Automate, you can:
- Automate business processes.
- Pass data between nearly every application in the Microsoft Stack.
- Connect to any publicly available API.
- Automatically send reminders and create events for your business.
- And much more!
What is the Dataverse
Dataverse, formerly known as Common Data Service, it the backbone of many Microsoft Business Applications. For example, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an application whose data is stored within the Dataverse. Having Dataverse as the common framework for your business applications ensures that transferring data between and within applications is hassle-free. More information on the Dataverse can be found
Dynamic Document Creation
With Power Automate, you can query datapoints within your Dataverse using native connectors. Once you have the data, additional connectors and actions can be used to transform that data into
- Create documents and contracts for your clients, with prepopulated information, such as the client's name, email, project name, etc.
- Schedule routine queries of your data and store them in Excel files.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in
1 thought on “Generate Documents with Power Automate”
The business process automation system should also be easy to use, which is ensured by an intuitive interface, adaptability and ease of access.
Comments are closed.