What is Customer Service?
Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers end-to-end service capabilities for customer support, including customer self service. Customer Service ensures your agents have the right tools to route and manage cases for all of your customers.
What is Field Service?
Dynamics 365 Field Service provides the tools required to ensure your customers have the best on-site service experiences possible. Field Service enhances your technician's abilities to complete services faster and easier.
What's new in the Wave 1 updates?
The 2021 Release Wave 1 updates include:
- A new and improved contact center for Customer Service, providing omnichannel routing for all channels, as well as an integrated first party voice and chat solution.
- Field Service improvements, such as the ability to self-schedule services and new mixed-reality calling capabilities.
- Improved customer engagement capabilities to ensure smooth and consistent communication with customers
More information on the 2021 Release Wave 1
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights.
There are many applications to choose from, including:
- Intelligent sales and marketing
- Proactive customer service
- Connected field service
- Modern finance and operations
- Connected commerce
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications work seamlessly together for a comprehensive solution that runs your entire business in the cloud. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in