1. Data Plotting
Maplytics users can use the Plot Records card within Detail Map to plot their CRM 365 data on the map. Plotting can be done by location,
2. Cluster Mapping
If any user’s plotted data is huge, cluster mapping makes the visualization of it simple and clear to understand by grouping closely positioned pushpins into clusters. The cluster size is automatically adjusted according to the map’s zoom level.
Clicking on a cluster uses the cluster center and draws a line to every pushpin in the cluster to form a ‘Spider Cluster’.
Hovering on a cluster reveals the area covered by the pushpins existing in that cluster called a ‘Cluster Area’.
To know more about using clusters effectively, you can
3. Multiple Datasource and Categories
Pushing the powers of Maplytics one step ahead, the
4. Categorize Single entity with Multiple Attributes
With Detail Map, users can also visualize the same entity categorized by multiple attributes at a time. It allows categorization based on 3 attributes at a maximum.
5. Proximity Search
Users can define at a max 3 radius of interest and search CRM data to find results within specified radii from the current location as the center point. Proximity can be defined using the following options:
1. Distance: Allows users to set the distance in miles or kilometers. Users can also perform up to 3 Distance Proximity searches simultaneously. The user needs to enter the radii values separated by a comma (,) and all the records that fall in the defined proximity will be plotted, this is called a ‘Concentric Proximity Search’. All records within the distance proximity get plotted. Users can also choose the Shortest Travel Distance from the current location to each of the pushpins.
2. Time: allows users to set the time in Minutes or Hours. This set time defines ‘x’ minutes or hours of driving distance from the current location. Users can also choose whether the time calculations consider the factor of traffic. All records within the time proximity get plotted.
To explore further, you can
6. Point of Interest
POI stands for Point of interest and this feature provides a directory of geotagged locations in the nearby area from the POI location. This helps users to find desired places along with the information about the same. This is a great feature that helps in
The Overlay feature enables users to plot another layer of data over the layer of Dynamics 365 CRM records. This feature enables users to
8. Layer Menu
To keep the organization of multiple layers intact and to allow individual record analysis, users can use the
9. Tooltip Cards
Users can view a tooltip card with individual data of any record after clicking a pushpin. This card will display data that you can configure like Address, Account name, etc. add much more. You can also take various actions on respective records with quick action buttons. Learn more about
10. Summary Cards
A summary card displays summarized information of the plotted records of an enclosed area after the user clicks on that particular area. With summarized information, users get a quick overview of the chosen region to enable location-specific analysis and strategize accordingly. Find out how to get the most out of the
11. Data Grid
All plotted pushpins represent a unique record in Dynamics CRM. The data grid helps users access all these unique records from the map screen, filter them, and perform
12. Other Detail Map Functions
Detail Map also allows users to set custom zoom levels using the Zoom In, Zoom Out buttons, switch between Road and Aerial satellite map view, and Reset Map to reload the map with the initial Detail Map settings.
The Detail Map in Maplytics (Certified for Microsoft Dynamics) is filled with productivity increasing features. Every feature will help you view data as per your requirements and therefore give you impactful geographical insights. Users can use these features to understand their current situation in sales, services, markets, etc. and make suitable strategies to reach their goals. You can test these features with a free Maplytics trial. Visit our