Insurance companies have unique requirements. To increase your success with new technology systems you should work with a company that has proven experience with agencies like yours.
Here are several powerful things the Crowe CRM team did for insurance agencies using Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for an Insurance Agency who used to manage their client information on separate spreadsheets.
- Provided a consolidated system of all client information across every Broker relationship.
- Significantly reduced the administrative time needed for tracking and updating policy renewal details.
- Implemented commission tracking functionality that saves 20 hours a month of what used to be a very manual process.
- Designed a workflow and stewardship report in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for an Insurance Agency that wanted to track the service time they spent with each client and provide a stewardship report outlining the benefits of their services.
- Aligned client specific goals with scheduled pro-active services to be performed by the Insurance agency throughout the year.
- Tracks actual time spent for each category of services provided.
- Provides clarity around the benefits the Insurance agency delivers for better communication and increased retention rates.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for an Insurance Agency looking to better manage their client relationships and streamline agency operations regarding policies, commission schedules, and customer service.
- Migrated data from existing agency management system and had all users on new CRM system in less than a few days.
- Simplified the incoming and outgoing commission reconciliation process and saved the agency 24 administrative hours in the first month.
- Deployed Reports that measure key metrics around client stewardship, producer sales activity and commission tracking.
We have worked with so many years in the insurance industry we even created an add on product for Microsoft Dynamics 365, designed specifically for employee benefits brokers.
If you are an Insurance Agency that is interested in evaluating Microsoft Dynamics 365 contact us
By Ryan Plourde, Crowe, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner
Follow us on Twitter: