The days of distributors selling product out a stockpile in their garage are over. The direct sales and network marketing industry has transformed from that information-poor selling environment to one that is rich in information about the buying and selling behavior of both distributors and customers.
Is your organization effectively using all of this data to maximize the performance of your distributors and help them reach their potential?
If you're not using artificial intelligence tools to increase your average order size and frequency, you may want to take a look at what you're missing.
Artificial Intelligence: The Turnkey Technology You're Not Using Yet
Artificial intelligence sounds complicated, and when you get down into the nuts and bolts of the technology, it is.
However, what you need to know is simple:
It can plug right into your organization and your business support systems (like CRM) very simply. This allows it to learn your business and perform high-value tasks, freeing up human labor for the things humans are best at. The most relevant form of artificial intelligence today is the chatbot, or "bot" for short.
Deploying artificial intelligence in the form of a bot is like giving each of your distributors their very own assistant.
There are two main ways that a bot can integrate with your team:
1. By prompting your distributors to take smarter actions
2. By taking those actions automatically
You can use AI in both ways simultaneously if you choose to do so.
How Does It Work?
AI plugs right into your CRM and other business support systems, which enables it to process massive amounts of data about the behavior of people buying your products. Using this data, it can do things like the following:
1. Determine who's most likely to buy, what product they're most likely to buy, and what message they're most likely to relate to. The AI can pass this data to distributors, who can spend their time pursuing the best candidates with the right offers.
2. Point out the areas in a high-ranking distributor's downline where he/she can have the biggest impact to boost sales numbers and/or grow the team this month.
3. Independently message customers who have opted into chatbot communication and remind them of special offers or points that are expiring, offering to complete the transaction right in the chat.
4. Increasing average order size by identifying the personalized upsells for a customer that have the highest probability of acceptance, and offering those during the customer's checkout on your website, during an instant message chat, or prompting a human contact center rep with the right upsells during a phone conversation with the customer.
Does any of this sound like something your team needs?
The good news is, it's not that hard to get started. JourneyTEAM's AI and chatbot experts can help you get started with some simple, high-value scenarios that will get your feet wet and help you see the possibilities for AI in your sales organization.
Article by: Eric Raff and Dave Bollard - Head of Marketing | 801-436-6636
JourneyTEAM is an award-winning consulting firm with proven technology and measurable results. They take Microsoft products; Dynamics 365, SharePoint intranet, Office 365, Azure, CRM, GP, NAV, SL, AX, and modify them to work for you. The team has expert level, Microsoft Gold certified consultants that dive deep into the dynamics of your organization and solve complex issues. They have solutions for sales, marketing, productivity, collaboration, analytics, accounting, security and more. www.journeyteam.com
Top Microsoft Creative Design and Public Relations Firm. Get the help you need to market your product or organization. https://utcreative.com
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.