Some companies that purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 think that Microsoft Premier Support is the highest level of support available.
Until they compare the benefits side by side.
Microsoft Premier Support includes:
- Business Critical Support
- Break/Fix Support
- Annual Support Hours
- Phone Call Backs
Microsoft Premier Support does not include:
- Advisory Support
- Installation of Updates and Patches
- Development Support and Training
- Proactive Monitoring
- Health Check Assessment
- Scheduled Support Management Meetings
Crowe can provide your company a better alternative to the Microsoft Premier Support plan. We offer extra services, focused on proactive measures and strategy, to save your company money in the long term.
For example, during a System Health Assessment our team will:
- Analyze data/telemetry collected by available monitoring sources
- Review latest Microsoft hotfixes, update, and releases
- Review maintenance plans
- Review proactive monitoring coverage
- Review data storage management and recovery strategy
- Review User license levels/User usage reports
- Run best practice checks on environments
Crowe’s managed support services provide organizations:
- Ongoing support to maintain and enhance Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Personalized service plans allowing you to scale up or down as your needs evolve
- Single point of contact for fast and efficient service
- Proactive guidance to help drive value from your technology investment
- Access to a highly qualified, specialized support team with extensive hands-on implementation experience and in-depth knowledge of the technology
- Commitment to meet or exceed our Service Level Agreement (‘SLA’)
Support features available in our service:
- Business Critical Support
- Break / Fix Support and Troubleshooting
- End-user and Administrator Training
- ‘Wish List’ Management
- Release, Patch, and Upgrade management
- Development Support
- Health Check Assessments
- Support Management Meetings
- Expand System Functionality
- Enhance Reporting & Dashboards
- Onsite Services Available (extra fee)
The Crowe support services program is designed for organizations that:
- Have successfully implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Require ongoing support and professional/optimization services, and
- Desire support governed by a Service Level Agreement (‘SLA’)
As a Crowe support services customer, you select the best plan based on:
- Number of prepaid annual support and service hours you require
- Level of proactive monitoring and system maintenance you desire
- Need for release management and upgrade services
All for a set predictable cost. From a team of 40+ professionals that work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 every day.
Crowe is a Gold CRM, ERP and Cloud (Azure) Partner with Microsoft and a Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider with Microsoft. We have our own Premier-level direct contracts with Microsoft. So if there is an issue that requires Microsoft assistance, Crowe has the fastest and most direct channels to facilitate this. We are able to offer you personalized support from a team that has a deeper understanding of your business and system.
Microsoft Premier support is not your only option. Crowe managed support services proactively monitor, support, and enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment to ensure you are getting the most from your technology investment.
Find out more about Crowe Managed Support on Appsource.
If you are interested in discussing a support plan for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM),
By Ryan Plourde, Crowe Horwath, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner
Follow us on Twitter: