Here are 5 of our favorite upcoming features in ClickDimensions:
- Social- We are very excited about all the new features that will be available in the area of Social. Social Media integration is an important aspect of business today. ClickDimensions realizes that and will be adding many new features.
- More Social Posting- In addition to Facebook, post updates to other social networks (Twitter, etc.) Previously, there was a Facebook connector for ClickDimensions that allowed users yo create social posts to Facebook from within your CRM environment. Soon, you will have the ability to do this with other social networks.
- Scoring- There are several updates coming to Lead and Contact Scoring.
- Score Degredation
- The intelligence gathered by ClickDimensions can be used to score your prospects’ interest in your products/services. Your sales team can quickly and easily determine which leads to pursue- based on this lead score. Now lead scores will be lowered over time if there is no interaction detected, making it even easier on your sales team.
- Scoring on More Events
- ClickDimensions makes it easy to determine a prospect's interest with lead scoring option. You now have more activity options to use when generating lead scores.
- Account Score Based on Sum of Contacts Scores
- Most accounts have numerous contacts associated with it. Before, you had the ability to create a lead score for a single contact. You can now measure the sales-readiness of an account by measuring the cumulative scores of all contacts associated with that account. Determining what part of the sales process a particular customer/account is ready for just became really easy!
- Score Degredation
- Out of the Box Templates- Campaign Automation
- Setting up campaign automations is quicker and easier than ever before! You will be able to quickly setup a campaign automation using pre-built templates for a variety of scenarios.
- Out of the Box E-mail Templates
- You still have the ability to create your own custom templates, but you will soonhave a plethora of pre-built templates to choose from.
- The Ability to Update Contacts/ Leads from a Campaign Automation
- Soon an action can be created that will automatically update a field on the lead/contact’s CRM record- from a campaign automation. Previously, leads/contacts had to be updated with a workflow- so this is a handy update!
As you can see, there are some great new features available in ClickDimensions- and these are just a few. I strongly encourage you to visit the
Our history dates back to 2009 - During the Dynamics CRM 4.0 days! - but our experience dates back even longer. Our consultants have been advising companies for almost thirty years to give them the tools to achieve their goals. Our experience leads to your success. We use our unique approach in helping small and medium-sized businesses lower their costs and boost productivity through Microsoft’s powerful range of cloud-based software.
We can be contacted at our