Sometimes it is not what the application was designed to do, but how the application is applied to a particular situation that the real benefits are realized.
A large hedge fund was looking for a single system to accomplish some very specific goals. They looked at several point solutions for the financial services industry, but all required some integration with other systems. They looked at ERP solutions, but these were too generalized without customization.
In Need of a New CRM Solution
The firm also needed a new CRM solution and chose Microsoft Dynamics CRM for handling client data and interactions. When they saw a
Moving to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The switch to Microsoft Dynamics CRM helped the firm achieve the following goals:
1. Manage all investor and contact information, including forms and agreements.
2. Create a repeatable, end-to-end process for transaction processing—from initiation by the client to final settlement and cash movement—all at low risk to the firm or the client.
3. Create workflows that allow for multiple levels of controls and sign-offs, increasing efficiency while lowering risk.
4. Track financial transactions for audit purposes.
5. Manage complex, high-volume reporting requirements.
Also, because the system integrated with the firm’s back-end accounting system, all investor transactions originated in CRM were automatically transferred.
The move achieved a reduction in cost and easier integration because only one software solution was purchased and implemented.
Find out more about how this firm utilized Dynamics CRM as both a sales tool and as a powerful operational platform with Green Beacon’s Financial Services Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
by Green Beacon Solutions