Successful sales professionals are often very busy attracting new prospects, strengthening ties with existing customers, managing leads, and closing sales. Each task is important and requires their close attention to detail. However, your sales team can be distracted by the paperwork or specialty business software and can lose focus on the big picture. Arm your sales team with a tool that streamlines the entire sales process and improves the customer experience.
Your sales team needs to have critical information at their fingertips or you risk losing the attention of new prospects and existing customers. Download “
- Improving the user experience: Specialty software, spreadsheets, and manual processes waste valuable time. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can capture the data you need with greater efficiency and put it into a usable, insightful context.
- Lead scoring: Not every lead requires the same level of dedication. Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to score leads and assign key sales representatives to customers that ready to buy while utilizing your marketing team to nurture prospects that aren’t quite ready to make a decision.
- Taking a proactive approach: Don’t wait for customers to place a call, use the business intelligence features to predict buying behaviors and reach out to your customers. Taking a proactive stance can improve both sales and customer service as well as generate long-term loyalty.
- Multi-channel services: In this digital era, there are many ways to communicate with prospects and customers. Connect with customers on their terms, whether it’s by phone, email, on preferred social media sites, or instant messaging.
- Harness business intelligence: With all of your marketing and sales data within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can use dashboards, business intelligence, and reporting to turn data into actionable insight.
Streamline the entire sales process and provide your team with the tools to improve sales and strengthen customer relationships.