Dynamics CRM From the "Insiders"
On April 23rd,
Consumer Behaviors and CRM
Attendees were given current information on consumer habits and behaviors and how that is affecting the increased adoption of cloud services in enterprise.
Balgley's presentation is a great resource for the CRM Software Blog audience in that it offers the most up-to-date research on drivers influencing movement to the cloud -- citing agility over cost-effectiveness as motivating factors. In addition to side-by-side comparisons in the marketplace, Balgley places top competitors in SaaS, PaaS and IaaS models to further define where each stands in the cloud market landscape.
Among the many statistics of interest for the CRM Software Blog audience are a few that stand out:
- In three years(2010-2013), cloud services in enterprise jumped from 11% - 40%
- SaaS: $55 Billion market opportunity by 2017
- Sales: 78.6% of the time sales people using social media outsold non-users in 2012
- 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience
- 70% increase in use of social channels for service
Take a moment to view this "dynamic" presentation brought to you by our NexusTek insiders: