How would your financial services firm know if your CRM system was holding you back? By evaluating your current system against a set of questions designed to point out the weaknesses. Perhaps weaknesses you had not yet uncovered.
So block out some time on the calendar, grab a cup of coffee and your key team members from each department and brainstorm the answers to these 18 questions.
SALES MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTIVITY
- What are some of the issues that keep your salespeople from being able to do their jobs efficiently?
- How much of your agents’/advisors’ time is spent actually working with customers? What are the top administrative tasks that take away from time with customers?
- Do salespeople have easy access to the CRM tools and information they need—in the office or in the field?
- Do you have accurate sales pipeline and forecasts? Do you have real-time insight into your sales performance?
- Does your current solution enable you to measure the ROI of your marketing efforts?
- Are you using the same systems for sales and customer service? Are customer updates, such as products purchased or service history, easily accessible in one centralized system?
- Is improving your customers’ experience a key strategic objective for your company?
- What are some of the issues you hear from your service team regarding your CRM system? What keeps them from being able to do their jobs more efficiently?
- Do your customer service reps have to manage multiple screens and systems to access customer-specific information when trying to resolve service issues?
- Do you have service representatives in multiple divisions, brokerages, regional offices, or store locations? Does your current system easily enable access to support processes and information?
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- What regulatory compliance challenges does your organization face, and how are you addressing them?
- Do your systems give you real-time visibility into your risk exposure?
- Does your system have the ability to identify your highest value clients? How effective are your efforts to cross-sell and up-sell products to existing customers?
- Is it easy to configure, customize, and make modifications in your CRM system?
- Can your CRM system help you rapidly build other line of business applications in addition to the existing CRM capabilities?
- Can you give me some examples of applications built on top of your CRM system?
- Would you say your current CRM system is delivering an excellent return on investment for your organization?
- Has your organization considered cloud-based solutions for CRM or other business processes?
Have you uncovered areas for improvement? We would like to help you evaluate what
By AbleBridge, Massachusetts Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner,