Whichever may be the case, the sales and marketing team over at Microsoft have just released a brand new (and really sweet) promotion that will provide companies who purchase new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online licenses a $200 per user rebate!
Microsoft's adoption rebate and promotion is called “
Don’t wait! This offer is only valid April 1, 2015 (no fooling) to May 29, 2015
The terms and conditions plus eligibility for the
- This offer is available to new and existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers that purchase new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online licenses.
- Customers must purchase a minimum of thirty (30) licenses. Rebates are available up to a maximum of two hundred fifty (250) licenses.
- All licenses purchased must be for a minimum 1 year subscription agreement and can be any combination of the following Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online eligible SKUs:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Enterprise
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional
- Parature, from Microsoft
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Enterprise
- Microsoft Social Engagement Enterprise
- Microsoft Social Engagement Professional
- For new customers, the 1 year subscription licenses must be pre-paid.
- Offer limited to one claim during the offer period. Customers making multiple purchases of the eligible Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online SKUs during the offer period can only claim the offer once.
- This offer is only available to customers located in the United States.
You can see complete Cloud NOW! promotion specifications at
Is NOW, the right time for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online –
With an offer like this, there is no better time to kick start Dynamics CRM Online or make that switch from your old system that just isn’t cutting it anymore.
Blog Post by Chad R. Collett
Director of Marketing