Microsoft recently announced the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (2015 Update), Microsoft Dynamics Marketing (2015 Update) and Microsoft Social Listening (2014 R2) that will further allow customers the ability to deliver amazing customer experiences. Dynamics CRM 2015 is a major release that will be delivered to online customers as a customer driven update and to on-premises customers as version 7.0. Microsoft Dynamics Marketing will be delivered as a manual update.
This part 1 of a 5-part blog series describing these new features.
Customers begin their buying cycle before they contact you – around 57% of their process is already completed before they engage your company. MSCRM 2015 includes updated features to improve the marketing process for your CRM users.
1. Updated Email Editor – select from pre-built templates or create a new format with the drag and drop features, or advanced options for integrating HTML or CSS.
2. Updated Campaign Management Console – new features for A/B tests on campaign emails, also the response process has been updated to include multi-condition triggers.
3. Updated Social Listening – analyze sentiment with real-time information across social media.
4. Sales Collaboration – new application panel for input related to specific targeting and campaigns. Sellers have more control over customer communication and alerting based on customer behavior.
5. B2B Marketing – integrated webinar options, better and multiple lead-scoring options.
6. Marketing Resource Management – new Marketing Calendar and click-to-call from Lync.
7. Internal Process Automation – improved team alignment and deadline achievement with improved status tracking through a new design approval process.
8. Geographical Expansion – Dynamics Marketing features will now be available for Russia and Japan
If your business wants to make the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the updates found within the 2015 release and future releases, contact
For the full Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Pre-Release guide, click
by Beringer Associates