- You’re a marketer. You (always) need good ideas.
Let’s face it... we could all use some marketing inspiration now and then. If your “tried and true” marketing campaigns are not bringing in the quantity or quality of leads that you need, it might be time to try something new. Each session at the
- Keynote: Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM by John Gravely of ClickDimensions
- Creating Effective Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Email Marketing Programs by Courtney Carter of Merial
- You want to make your life easier.
Quit wasting time on projects that could be automated! At the
- Event Management: Remove the manual processes of managing registrations and communications presented by Steven Foster of Intergen
- From Social to Customer: Convert more leads using CRM and marketing automation with Rob Triggs of CRM Dynamics
- Marketing Automation and Business Intelligence Best Practices by Richard Knudson of Magenium
- You’re curious to hear how others have been successful.
Each session of the
- B2B2B Email Marketing with Steve Pestillo of P2 Automation
- Creating Custom Surveys presented by Mark Purnell of Neudesic
- After the Sale with Matt Wittemann of ClickDimensions
- You want to be “in the know” about the latest in marketing automation for CRM.
You hear all of the marketing buzz words – “social,” “content marketing,” “nurture programs” – but you’re not sure how to combine CRM with those concepts in order to implement them at your organization. The
- Integrating Social into CRM presented by Ryan Teeples of Foundation xRM
- Using Nurture Marketing to Bridge the Gap Between Marketing and Sales by Brad Burks of ClickDimensions
- Your Thursday is looking pretty open...