Did you know that utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) software can play a vital role in helping organizations meet their goals while improving operations and delivering better customer service? Join
- Improving First Contact Resolution (FCR): Improve the percentage of incidents resolved at first contact with the help of an integrated knowledge base, integrated tele-script, and the expert on call feature.
- Reducing cost of incident: Reduced time on phone/email due to better tools and superior analytics will reduce the cost per incident and improve contact center agent productivity.
- Improving customer satisfaction: Better responses by contact center agents and a shorter resolution time will improve customer satisfaction
- Earning loyalty: Engage customers via their channel of choice across web, social, chat, and mobile with full multichannel service capabilities.
- Empowering agents: Give your employees a single, unified tool to deliver fast, amazing customer service with the Unified Service Desk.
We hope to see you on June 18, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
For more information, call Joseph Manion at (614) 973-5083 or [email protected]
by Mike Moran,
2 thoughts on “Webinar - CRM in the Contact Center – Revolutionize the Way You Interact With Your Customers”
Fantastic article Mike but I believe Equally important are the customer Contact Center Services that answer specific queries relating to customer issues, in the banking and utility sectors these are frequently used to answer customer questions relating to their account or payments, this type of service may even be used to respond to customer complaints and undertake retention strategies for dissatisfied customers.
This new system gets rid of all the hassling
steps needed for instillation. This is where many companies find
it difficult to hire a good BPO. This may outwardly appear to be a shrewd business strategy but if understood in the
right perspective the process makes immense sense to all the parties involved.
Comments are closed.