Did you know that utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) software can play a vital role in helping organizations meet their goals while improving operations and delivering better customer service? Join
- Improving First Contact Resolution (FCR): Improve the percentage of incidents resolved at first contact with the help of an integrated knowledge base, integrated tele-script, and the expert on call feature.
- Reducing cost of incident: Reduced time on phone/email due to better tools and superior analytics will reduce the cost per incident and improve contact center agent productivity.
- Improving customer satisfaction: Better responses by contact center agents and a shorter resolution time will improve customer satisfaction
- Earning loyalty: Engage customers via their channel of choice across web, social, chat, and mobile with full multichannel service capabilities.
- Empowering agents: Give your employees a single, unified tool to deliver fast, amazing customer service with the Unified Service Desk.
We hope to see you on June 18, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
For more information, call Joseph Manion at (614) 973-5083 or [email protected]
by Mike Moran,