What makes your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution a raving success in your company? Think planning. It’s not enough to set up CRM and expect your employees to immediately jump on board, hunker down with their new dashboards and begin wowing customers with all the information they now have at their fingertips. The installation of CRM, in itself, is not what makes it a successful tool for your company – it’s the planning that goes into the CRM project prior to the installation that makes Microsoft Dynamics CRM a raving success in your business and a key client relations tool.
This is the missing piece that many companies overlook. What typically happens is this: management gets on board that yes…our company needs a CRM solution. Everyone races around with RFP’s and proposals. The software is purchased and installed. And then - nothing - happens. Management walks around scratching their head and wondering why this isn’t working. CRM is the best thing we could do for our employees. For our company. Yes, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution is the best thing you could do. So let’s put a plan in place to create the successful outcome you’re looking for.
Create a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Success Plan
- Identify goals and the desired end results.
- How will your CRM solution be used?
- What results do you want to achieve?
- Who do you want working with CRM once it’s implemented?
- Based on your goals – what type of information/data needs to be captured?
- Does your company currently have that data? Where is it housed now?
- What customized features do you want?
- Develop a timeline.
- Establish a data-migration plan.
- Allow for a testing period.
- Build in a training program.
With the right planning, Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be instrumental in ramping up your company’s productivity, improving client relationships, and capturing detailed data on client profiles and purchasing history. It is the critical tool to ensure your company will be the preferred vendor of choice for your customers and set you apart from the competition. Do it right. Plan for success.