What’s new in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013? Today Microsoft announced that the new version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be available in the fall of 2013. The strategy behind the release is to help businesses put their customers at the center of their operation and deliver more personal experiences to users. This is a major release and will be available both online as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13 and on-premise as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. In discussing the release, Bob Stutz, corporate vice president, Microsoft Dynamics CRM said “Customers don’t want to be sold to anymore. They are knowledgeable and are interacting with their social and professional networks to make their buying decisions. They expect businesses to help them make the most informed choice. Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps people connect with these customers in a way that is personal — giving them the information they need to choose the right solutions, engage to drive sales, and nurture relationships to deliver amazing experiences.”
Putting customers first and having a better understanding of their behaviors is the business driver for this release.
Match customers with the products and services they need by doing the following:
- Offering a connection to MarketingPilot, Microsoft’s marketing automation solution, which lets businesses manage products, budgets, and resources and executes and monitors marketing campaigns, helping deliver a consistent customer experience across social and digital channels. It also helps businesses understand the digital footprint of its customers and convert it to leads, which can then be passed seamlessly to the sales system.
- Delivering business process excellence, which lets users change business processes such as sales, service, etc., based on the needs of their customers and deliver an experience that matches their expectations.
Engage at the right level to enable richer interactions by doing the following:
- Implementing a new outcome-driven user interface based on industry-leading best practices, helping sales teams to easily move from lead to close faster than ever before. At the same time, it gives organizations the ability to be agile in the face of changing market conditions.
- Introducing new mobile client applications on iPad and Windows 8 tablets, giving users access to powerful functionality and analytics on the go. Shortly following the release of the new CRM, Microsoft plans to offer new touch-optimized mobile experiences for Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phones, extending user access to CRM information on their favorite devices.
Nurture enduring relationships to foster brand loyalty by doing the following:
- Providing capabilities for people to collaborate with each other and share customer knowledge through Yammer right within the CRM solution, enabling them to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Connecting Lync and Skype seamlessly, enabling people to reach out to their customers and communities in real time, so they can be more informed and have more personal and lasting relationships.
By Magenium Solutions,