All sales are not created equal. In motivating your sales teams, it is essential to identify the key attributes that define a higher value sale and higher value client. That being said – higher value clients require A-level customer service and responsiveness. This is where Mobile CRM distinguishes you from the competition and helps your sales team land those preferred clients.
Mobile access to CRM delivers significant benefits to both your clients and your sales team by increasing sales force productivity 20% or more. How? Salespeople with Mobile CRM have immediate access to account history, product information, price lists and promotions – empowering them to offer customer expanded options and close sales on-the-spot. Being able to deliver this information immediately vs. having to go back to the office to gather information and go back to the customer two or three times means the sales team can literally provide customers and prospects with information on-demand, leading to increased sales values and significantly shorter closing cycles. Here are two examples:
Health Care Provider Partners with Doctors' Offices, Clinics, Hospitals and Senior Living facilities to provide physical, occupational and speech therapy services to their patients.
- Mobile sales team is dedicated to building relationships with these medical facilities.
- Reps use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to access daily call routes, enter call notes, review past notes and check customer history, giving Reps immediate access to client history and the ability to focus on future needs.
- More time is freed up for Reps to learn about changes in customers' business and make suggestions for new services.
- Increased efficiency and improved access to information leads to a 25% increase in sales and a 35% increase in prospect visits.
Beer/Wine/Liquor (BWL) Distributor’s Field Sales Teams
- Sales teams make weekly calls on all retail store clients.
- Reps formerly brought paper catalog of upcoming product promotions and rebates. They relied on paper forms and notebooks to note current needs and discussion of future events and holiday needs. Reps then went to warehouse, called client to confirm orders and find replacements for out-of-stock items. This was done at every weekly visit.
- Introduced iPad connected to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, transforming sales team from order takers into proactive sales force.
- Can now access current stock in warehouse, suggest replacements and recommend new products while meeting with the client at their retail store location.
- Frees up sales team to be consultative and proactive, working jointly with retail store clients to plan special events based on upcoming promotions to build sales both for themselves and their customers, creating value-added and resulting in increased efficiency and revenues.
Excited to see how Mobile CRM can help your business increase sales values? Download this insightful white paper right now from P2 Automation
Microsoft’s Dynamics CRMis a powerful and effective tool that we use at P2 Automation on a daily basis to track our inbound and outbound communications, automate sales activities, and manage our marketing process. Microsoft CRM empowers organizations to manage the entire relationship cycle – from lead, to prospect, to client, and ongoing client management. P2 Automation specializes in business workflow, data management and workplace productivity using technology you may already own. Contact P2 Automation today to improve your workforce productivity.
P2 Automation is a