Buyers crave personal touches, but how does a marketer provide that for hundreds or even thousands of prospects? The solution lies in automation. CoreMotives and MIG have developed a list of 8 things you can automate to help invigorate your marketing programs and drive more revenue. Details can be found in the
1) Data Enrichment. Automate data updates such as preference, demographic, and behavioral information. For example, you could use a basic email campaign to encourage prospects to update their records, leading them to a prepopulated Web form where they could update their information.
2) Nurture Programs. Build nurture programs that route prospects down numerous different paths based on whether they opened your email, downloaded your content, and/or shared it with their social networks.
3) Welcome Programs. Send automated welcome email to prospects personalized to their point of entry or interests.
4) Product/Service Reviews and Testimonials. Where applicable, follow a purchase, download, or event with an automated message asking for a review. Once you've built up an archive of reviews and/or testimonials, you can include these in your content.
5) Ordering. A more
6) Transactional Emails. Automate email messaging for order and delivery status, service request updates, shipping notices, and confirmations.
- Did Not Attend
8) Lifecycle Messages. Buyers want different content at different times in the buying cycle. You can segment campaigns by the stage of the relationship, specifically tuning different email messages and offers based on both explicit and implicit indicators of your customers' readiness to purchase.
CoreMotives is a marketing automation solution that operates completely within Microsoft Dynamics CRM (