There are many critical components to making
Join Affiliated's CRM expert and super-user, Steven Jennings, on March 20 at 12:00 p.m. ET, as he kicks-off our webinar series and discusses Best Practices and Tips/Techniques for Workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Topics we'll cover include:
- What are Workflows in CRM 2011?
- How they are structured?
- How/when they are called/run?
- Creating simple workflows
- Creating a multi-workflow flow
- Best Practices for workflow "management"
Don't delay, save your spot at the "virtual lunch table" on March 20 and
- CRM Best Practices – Advanced Find – May 15
- CRM Best Practices – Case Escalation (non-Metro) – June 19
- CRM Best Practices – Case Escalation (Metro) – June 20
For more information, call Bill Owens at (614) 889-6555, or [email protected]. We look forward to you joining us!
By Mike Moran, Affiliated, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner and CRM Integrator, Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio