It doesn’t seem possible that Spring is almost upon us, especially after the Winter Wonderland we experienced here in New England this year! But now that the snow is (almost) in our rear view mirror I wanted to reflect on the busy Winter we had and highlight a few examples of some CRM projects we deployed in January and February.
- Designed a Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that automates a company's retail sales force and measures penetration rate
- Provided a clear definition of the sales process against sales goals in CRM
- Minimized the salesperson's administrative effort needed to qualify or disqualify a lead
- Extended functionality to remote sales force through mobile devices
- Upgraded Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a motorsports simulation company and integrated it with their accounting system
- Upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Integrated CRM with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- Migrated their legacy integration software to now utilize Scribe Software
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM for an Insurance Agency who used to manage its client information in various spreadsheets
- Provided a consolidated system of all client information across every Insurance Broker relationship
- Streamlined the tracking of policy rates and the renewal process
- Implemented commission tracking functionality that saves 25 hours every month in administrative time
We’ve helped hundreds of businesses streamline their business operations, boost people productivity, and achieve great business visibility with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Feel free to contact AbleBridge if you have any questions or want to learn more about how we can help your organization realize the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.