As you know, Update Rollup 12 (UR 12), codename “Polaris”, was recently released for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. This is a big update with a lot of new features to wrap your head around. Some of the bigger changes include support for all popular browsers (Safari/Chrome/Firefox) and a new Process Driven User Interface
To get a jump on familiarizing yourself with what’s new, check out these great UR 12 training videos:
- This video explains how CRM 2011 Polaris update expands support for browsers beyond Internet Explorer
- This video explains how to Opt In to new UI for Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, & Cases. It also shows you how to disable the new forms if you don’t like them.
- This video expands on the new User Interface features for Lead, Opportunity, Contact & Account Forms (Skype, Bing Maps, Yammer discussed)
- This video expands on the new User Interface features for the Case Form (including Skype Integration)
- In this video, you will learn how to quickly and easily activate Activity Feeds and set up your Personal Wall
- This video describes the new options for setting up & provisioning CRM Online. You will also learn about the new ability to have multiple CRM Online instances