As you know, Update Rollup 12 (UR 12), codename “Polaris”, was recently released for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. This is a big update with a lot of new features to wrap your head around. Some of the bigger changes include support for all popular browsers (Safari/Chrome/Firefox) and a new Process Driven User Interface
To get a jump on familiarizing yourself with what’s new, check out these great UR 12 training videos:
- This video explains how CRM 2011 Polaris update expands support for browsers beyond Internet Explorer
- This video explains how to Opt In to new UI for Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, & Cases. It also shows you how to disable the new forms if you don’t like them.
- This video expands on the new User Interface features for Lead, Opportunity, Contact & Account Forms (Skype, Bing Maps, Yammer discussed)
- This video expands on the new User Interface features for the Case Form (including Skype Integration)
- In this video, you will learn how to quickly and easily activate Activity Feeds and set up your Personal Wall
- This video describes the new options for setting up & provisioning CRM Online. You will also learn about the new ability to have multiple CRM Online instances
3 thoughts on “Easily Navigate through the Microsoft Dynamics CRM UR 12 (Polaris) Release”
My bad, maybe it just never made it past moderation. Because of course, you want to make sure to moderate every comment.
I see this is another useless blog that is nothing but a pathetic cheering site. I posted a legitiamte criticism the other day of these new "improvements" and suprise of surprises the post is gone.
Improved?! Polaris represents the most amateurish destruction of a user interface that has ever been unleashed on a product. One can only assume MS unleashed the morons who created the abortion known as Windows 8 on Dynamics CRM. This was the final straw in pushing our organization away from Dynamics, it's clear MS intends to destroy it.
Comments are closed.