In a fast-paced competitive market, companies that can achieve widespread market penetration with their product can gain a significant advantage over the competition.
To achieve that widespread penetration with its inkjet printers, Roland DGA relies on an expansive network of 300 + dealers serving the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
Maintaining a tight relationship with each dealer is an important part of enabling and tracking sales, and ensuring exceptional customer relationship management.
Roland DGA implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM and
Employees and dealers can now access Microsoft Dynamics CRM information through Axonom's Partner Portal to make quick and accurate sales decisions, track reported problems and obtain strategic views of the business.
"With our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Powertrak solution, we know where leads are coming from and how long it takes to process them," Bob McMahon, Senior Business Systems Manager at Roland DGA. “Our marketing department now has a 24-hour window to get a lead out to a dealer and now we have visibility into what percentages of leads are meeting this goal."
Roland DGA now has a powerful solution that supports dealer portals and provides insight into sales, marketing, and service events. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Powertrak have lead Roland DGA to the following significant business improvements:
- Whittled down the lead routing process from several weeks to within 48 hours.
- Reduced the amount of time it takes to fulfill literature requests by 10 to 20 hours a week.
- Eliminated existing system maintenance fees and saved more than $25,000 per year.
- Improved warranty expiration management and renewal that has resulted in more than $100,000 in increased annual profits.
- Improved employee productivity by streamlining key business processes.
Learn more about how Roland DGA has achieved maximum visibility and automation with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution. Read the full case study,