As Marketing Manager at InterDyn Artis, I have learned that by creating workflows and email templates to nurture prospects (referenced as a
5 Steps to Ensure a Quality Prospect is Handed Off to Sales at the Appropriate Time:
- When a prospect is identified from a campaign response, a Lead is entered and Nurture is selected as the Status Reason. The Owner of the Lead at this time is marketing - in this case, Judy Van Der Linden.
- Workflows are designed to run when “Nurture” as the Status Reason is selected. As an example: an email introducing InterDyn Artis directing them to our website. Ideally, workflows are run to touch the prospect numerous times. The touch could be a phone call or any other marketing media.
- Marketing analyzes the data by looking at the activities and closed activities under the lead to determine the level of interest, then determines if sales should be assigned as the owner.
- When handing off to sales, the Owner of the Lead is changed to a sales person. Change Status Reason to Prospect and enter a Prospect Date
- A Workflow will fire when the Owner (sales person) is changed with the new owner receiving an email alert that a lead has been assigned. An activity of a phone call is also created for the new owner as part of the workflow.
By following these 5 steps, marketing hands quality prospects to their sales team, while simultaneously building a lasting relationship. I welcome the opportunity to discuss the process we have implemented at InterDyn Artis and how sales and marketing work efficiently as a team to build their prospect database with workflows and email templates. Contact me by call 704.321.3881 or email at [email protected].
InterDyn Artis established in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1989, is a Microsoft Partner dedicated to the implementation, training and support of the Microsoft Dynamics line of products including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ProclaimCRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), SharePoint, and Business Intelligence.
By InterDyn Artis, North Carolina Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner