The latest release of
Users can connect up to 3 devices with a single license. There is an extra subscription required that costs $30 per user per month for up to 3 devices. The user must have a user license for Microsoft CRM as well.
A few other points:
· Administrators can remotely wipe the device should it fall into the wrong hands or if the device gets lost
· Role Tailored interfaces are supported; this means that different staff can have different forms to input and interact with data
based on their role in the organization
· Offline support will not be available for Windows Phone in the initial release
· Windows Phone: 7.5
· Apple iPhones 3GS+ iOS 5+
· Google Android 2.2+
· RIM Blackberry 6.x and 7.x
· Apple iPad/iPad2 iOS 5+
R8 Update Now Supports More than Internet Explorer!
In version R8 rolling out soon there will be cross-browser support meaning that Microsoft CRM will work on non-Internet Explorer browsers!
This also means CRM will be compatible with iPad’s, Macintosh PC’s, and other devices.
The newly supported browsers include:
Internet Explorer: Version 7+ (All Windows Versions)
Firefox: Version 6+ (All Windows Versions, Apple Macintosh OS-X)
Google Chrome, Version 13+ (All Windows Versions)
Safari, version 5.1.1+: Apple Macintosh (OS-X), iPad (iOS 5.x)
We are very excited about this update. If you would like more information please
Beringer Associates is a