The political divide around healthcare legislation coming out of Washington, the never ending rise in healthcare costs, and the mandates around state sponsored health insurance exchanges creates some very unique challenges for Employee Benefits Brokers.
Forward looking benefits brokers are innovating by investing in technology and processes that allow them to better manage their client relationships and maintain a higher level of organization necessary to increase production, reduce administrative tasks, and streamline agency operations.
Here are a few benefits our customers have realized by adopting Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Leverage the Power of the Platform
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM right within Microsoft Outlook
- Improve communication and collaboration through the tight integration with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Provide a holistic view of each client to see past interactions and manage information in one familiar and intuitive system.
- Promote Outlook contacts and email messages to Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a few clicks
- Insurance specific workflows promote the behavior you want your producers to follow and eliminate time-consuming administrative tasks.
Robust Policy Management
- Quickly view policy information from a global or client perspective with intuitive drill-down capabilities.
- Effectively manage policy rates and carrier plan information; easily copy policy and rate information from one year to the next.
- Capture insurance rate plan templates and contribution amounts across each client and policy coverage type
Streamline Client Interactions
- One-button export of carrier plans to Microsoft Excel for quick plan comparisons and RFP creation
- Complete view of Leads, Prospects, Clients, and Carriers including all future and past interactions across every agency touch point
- Effectively manage support cases by issue category, policy, client, carrier, producer, or contact for a real-time global view of all service issues.
- Gain visibility into client specific support so you can clearly quantify and articulate the value your agency provides for each client.
- Track and store electronic documents for consistent and logical record management and retrieval.
Improve Sales Effectiveness
- Identify new clients and up-sell, cross-sell value to existing clients
- Develop appropriate, targeted marketing campaigns to high-value clients
- Dashboards and on-demand reporting for agent and broker productivity, new business pipeline, customer loyalty and year-to-date commissions vs. expected sales goals
- Easily manage your incoming carrier commissions and outgoing producer commission payments in one system
- Manage commissions from a global perspective or drill down into the policy, carrier, or producer split details.
- Import monthly carrier statements for quick reconciliation of expected commission payments
- On-demand reports provide visibility into actual vs. expected commissions, producer commissions, commissions by carrier, or commissions by client
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is flexible, easy-to-use, and currently has over two million users adopting it as their CRM platform. AbleBridge has leveraged this powerful platform to help many insurance brokers better manage the relationships, workflows and business needs most important for their insurance agency.