Customers expect a lot these days. They expect to get product questions answered quickly. They expect your employees to be able to pull up their order immediately. They expect to resolve problems quickly. If you don’t meet their expectations, they go elsewhere. It’s easy to find a new vendor.
Harsh, but true… and if your employees can’t
Connect departmental silos
When Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics GP are connected with the Connector for Microsoft Dynamics, the silos of sales, service, operations, and accounting data are eliminated. Some of the time savings that the integration will give your teams include:
- · salespeople can see where orders are in the fulfillment process,
- · customer service will know when there is a credit hold on an account,
- · accounting can access closed service tickets and invoice quickly,
- · inventory and price changes are available to the sales team immediately.
Sales and service teams with the whole story
Imagine when your sales and service teams have access to the backoffice information at their fingertips, they will be able to give customers better service, like:
- · “Yes, you can order the X400. And for only $20 you can add the X400 case which we have in stock.”
- · “Yes, I can see that your order shipped yesterday via Fed Ex. You should have it in the next hour.”
- · “Yes, we received your return this morning and have processed the credit to your account.”
Those are the answers that your customers expect and will give them a reason to remain loyal, repeat customers.
Planet’s CRM team has posted another free CRM App “
by Planet Technologies,