Product launches are exciting times, but sometimes the hype has a negative effect on something that requires action. Some of you may have already been introduced to the
First, you need to answer the all-important question: Will Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 features help enhance what you do? Start with the capabilities listed below and compare your daily business processes to what Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 can do.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed specifically to help you boost sales, improve marketing, enrich customer service interactions, and accelerate line of business application development through xRM. Here are just a few examples of
Your sales department can…
- Track when customers receive special offers and from whom.
- Automatically update pipelines for quick and easy access and reporting.
- See and update all contact made with a customers right from Outlook.
Your marketing team can…
- Assign customers to groups for targeted emails, newsletters, or promotions.
- Create marketing campaigns with schedules, budgets, and assigned tasks.
- Keep up-to-date brochures, price sheets, and promotional materials in Outlook.
Your customer service team can…
- View status updates through customer service dashboard views.
- Set up case workflow routes for management response routing to incoming calls, emails, and web inquiries.
- Track vendor scheduling, deliveries, and pickups to help meet the needs of customers.
- See what support plan your customers are on instantly while they’re on the phone with them.
Will the functionalities listed above streamline your processes, saving you time and money? Contact us here at Socius to