For over a year, we’ve been running classroom training for
Now with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online becoming so popular and so affordable – it costs just $44 a month per user– we developed a fast, easy program called ReadySetGO: CRM. Our new 3-step program is for companies who want a basic web-based CRM system up and running quickly with their sales and marketing team trained and “owning” their own system. All without new computers, servers, or an expensive technology upgrade. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, users have access anytime, anywhere from a browser.
Here are the simple steps in ReadySetGO: CRM from
1. Sign up for $44/month per user for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
(5 seat minimum subscription of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online applies.)
2. Power-user training for Dynamics CRM – estimated $2500
(Power- user training assumes one “power” user for a day of user setup and security configuration, two days of classroom training for Dynamics CRM Sales & Marketing Application and one day of classroom training for Dynamics CRM Customer Service Application – Microsoft course # 8913. Group training discount options are available as well.)
3. Data migration – estimated $1200 to $1700
(Data migration estimate assumes use of CRM migration tool for leads, accounts, and contact records only.)
As an example,here are some of the topics covered for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application training:
- Deployment options for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, CRM for Outlook, and CRM web client
- Sales Management Overview including leads tracking, account and contact management, setting up a sales process, opportunity tracking, pipeline management, and competitor tracking
- Sales Order Processing Overview, including creating and maintaining a products catalogue , quotes, orders, and invoices
- Marketing Management overview, including marketing lists, campaigns management, quick campaigns, managing campaign responses
- Service Management Overview including case management, issue tracking and resolution, contracts and process flow
- Setting up and creating a knowledge base, including subject trees, KB articles, working with public queues
And here is a list of our additional Microsoft Dynamics CRM training classes:
Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Microsoft course # 8912)
Topics include setting up business management functions such as business units, users, teams, security privileges and roles, system settings, and multiple organizations. Also focuses on using the customization tools for CRM forms, views, entities, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings.
Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Microsoft course # 80003)
Topics include how to create, run, and monitor workflows to automate CRM business processes, including automating the sales process, lead promotion and probable revenue. Learn out-of-the-box workflow functionality for creating a basic workflow, the design process, updating triggers, conditional branching, advanced and multi-stage workflows, monitoring workflows and workflow security.
Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Microsoft Course # 8969)
Topics include design and system architecture, using Microsoft web services API, data queries, filtered views, setting up and creating custom workflow activities, plug-ins, application event programming, IFrames and URL addressable forms, creating custom buttons and menus, and SQL Reporting Services .
In training people on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM “out-of-the-box” we’ve learned that for some companies, this is just the starting point. As users get comfortable with Dynamics CRM they realize the power of its flexibility and ability to be easily customized. Sometimes the power user or someone on their IT staff will sign up for our technical Dynamics CRM classes for customization and configuration. But often, we are asked to help with those customizations and integration. Our
If you are interested in talking with us about we can help you with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please contact [email protected] or call 888-482-2864. Or if you need other Dynamics training courses, we also offer a complete line of classroom training for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, FRx and Microsoft Management Reporter. For more information on pricing, discounts and to download our upcoming training calendar, visit our website at http://www.tmgroupinc.com/training.asp.