1. Turns Microsoft Office Outlook into the one place where you can manage both customer data and communications . Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client is already the world’s leading tool for customer communications. Microsoft Dynamics CRM extends the reach of Microsoft Outlook by turning it into a tool to manage customer information. It puts lead information, marketing pitches, and sales call information into one central location for your sales and marketing staff.
2. Works tightly with Microsoft Office Excel so businesses can make decisions on the fly. Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software is a powerful tool for turning data into information that can be analyzed and shared. Microsoft Dynamics CRM features an always-on connection to Excel that enables you to quickly turn customer information into dynamic snapshots or PivotChart dynamic views. These views can help you understand in seconds how a sales increase or company expansion can benefit the business.
3. Improves operational efficiency through the standardization and streamlining of processes. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM adaptive workflows own engine enables a business to automate business processes in ways that employees can use each day. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can relieve your staff of mundane but vital work. It can automate time-consuming repetitive tasks, warn staff of open customer issues, and automatically send important e-mail messages to customers and partners, so customer requests and orders don’t fall through the cracks.
4. Works the way your business works with point-and-click system customization. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be tailored to work the way your business already works. Microsoft Dynamics CRM forms, relationship links, and customer views can be designed and modified without complicated programming.
5. Gives the right information to the right people. Certain employees need certain information. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, system administrators have the tools to make sure the right information is delivered to the right people—whether they are using Outlook or the Web.
William Kreuder - 3/23/2010
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.