While there is tremendous focus in the press on Web 2.0 marketing techniques, smart marketing managers continue to leverage the traditional methods of marketing to spread their message and make connections. For business to business marketing, there is no replacement for the trade show which provides sales and marketing teams the opportunity to interact with prospects and clients face to face.
At the end of the tradeshow, along with very sore feet, the marketer has a pile of business cards or a list of booth visitors worth its weight in gold. And in addition to the leads, the marketer likely has a long list of activities to follow up including:
- Collateral updates based on customer feedback and competition
- Partner or reseller follow ups,
- New product and solution ideas.
- Import lead lists into CRM quickly with the import wizard that allows you to map data fields on the fly.
- Create quick campaigns based on the specific interests of your contacts to ensure prompt, appropriate follow up.
- Upload sales literature directly to CRM that will put the most current product and service collateral in the hands of the follow up team instantly.
No matter what your industry, from
Find out how CRM can help make the most of your marketing efforts. Contact Steve Kane at 301-634-2404 or [email protected] for a no obligation consultation from
1 thought on “CRM Software For Marketing: Because The Real Work Begins When The Tradeshow Ends”
Sup, what blog platform are you running? It looks sweet.
Comments are closed.