Microsoft recently announced two great deals for companies to get big savings when considering Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
(And FYI – sales of Microsoft Dynamics CRM have been hot, up 75% over the previous year, making Microsoft the fastest growing CRM player in the market. This includes both versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM -- Online and on-premise.)
Also welcome news – Microsoft simplified and reduced its pricing for all customers with just one price point for Dynamics CRM Online of $44/per user, per month which includes free mobile access, enhanced data import, and customizable views. (Originally, Microsoft offered two-tier pricing and feature structure of Dynamics CRM Online, with the base version was $44/per user, per month with 5 GB of storage and a more feature-rich version was $59/per user, per month with 20GB of storage.)
How does the Big Easy Offer work? Here is a good explanation from Microsoft:
What is a Subsidy?
A subsidy is a check made payable to the Microsoft partner of your choice. This subsidy can be used to enrich and implement your Microsoft solution. The subsidy allows you to purchase additional products or services from the Microsoft partner of your choice thus lowering your Total Cost of Ownership.
You can increase your subsidy by choosing:
- Products from more than one product group.
- Licenses with Software Assurance.
- Advanced or Enterprise Editions.
How do I take advantage of the Big Easy Offer 3.0?
- Make a qualifying purchase between November 1, 2009 and January 2, 2010.
- Redeem your purchase within 30 days of purchase date.
- Receive your partner subsidy check from Microsoft.
- Spend your subsidy funds with your Microsoft partner upon receipt. Please note that subsidy funds expire after 90 days of the check issue date.
For complete details on these Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers, including eligibility requirements you can contact us at The TM Group, Ken Jacobsen at [email protected] or call 888-482-2864.