About Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Customer Relationship Management/Sales Force Automation Software
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a full customer relationship management suite with marketing, sales, and customer service capabilities that is:
- Flexible, with options for deployment, purchase, and access.
- Familiar and easy to use because it works like other Microsoft products such as Outlook.
- Designed to fit your business through extensive customization and partner offerings.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add On Products – There is a network of hundreds of companies that provide Add On/ISV applications to enhance the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Find Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add On Providers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Features:
Among the rapid returns that flow from an investment in Microsoft CRM is an increase in the number of qualified sales leads and opportunities, better coordination of sales activities (leading to a more focused sales effort), and a sales force more aware of customer needs and histories.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Module includes:
- Opportunity Management
- Sales process management
- Pipeline optimization
- Order management
- Sales force management
- Sales literature
- Direct Email
Microsoft CRM 4.0 promotes more efficient and effective customer interactions by enabling users to respond more quickly to service issues, apply appropriate resources to service requests, and schedule and dispatch service resources in a timely fashion.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service Module includes:
- Case Management
- Complete 360 degree view of customer information
- Automated routing and queuing
- Email management
- Service scheduling
- Searchable knowledge base
- Service contracts
Translating a wealth of available customer data into effective selling strategies is one of the great challenges in marketing. By creating a single view of every customer and storing it in a single, readily accessible location, Microsoft CRM 4.0 enables users to better understand what customers are telling them. This knowledge can then be used to focus the marketing effort and execute smarter campaigns.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Module includes:
- Campaign Management
- Marketing list management
- List segmentation
- Campaign execution
- Marketing reporting (track marketing information from response through the sales cycle)
Opportunity Management it easier to convert leads to opportunities, and then track them throughout the sales cycle
Sales process management
Enables the consistent tracking and closing of sales opportunities.
Analytical tools to provide sales people with qualified leads and opportunities.
Quotes are generated using a full-featured product catalog that supports complex pricing levels, units of measure, and discounts.
Converts quotes to orders that can be modified and saved until they are ready to be billed as invoices.
Sales force management
Makes it possible to measure sales performance against quotas.
Create, manage, and distribute literature that supports the sales process.
Use templates to send customized e-mail messages to customers sharing common characteristics.
Campaign planning based on budgets and expenses, promotion codes, target products, marketing collateral, and more.
Create marketing lists of segments of your database for specific campaigns by using existing customer information or by importing contact information from various sources.
Campaign Activities and Response Management
Manage the entire campaign process through separate activities and the responses generated by each.
Campaign execution can be tracked, and lead conversion and cost and performance data can be analyzed in this way. Track marketing information to assess campaign success based on opportunities, cost versus payoff, and other criteria.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing
Sales: Creating demand and generating new business
No matter how complex your company’s sales processes are, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides easy-to-use features and capabilities to improve the way your sales and marketing organization targets new customers, manages marketing campaigns, and drives sales activities.
- Increase your sales pipeline with qualified sales leads and opportunities. Take advantage of analytics and embedded coaching to maximize opportunities to cross-sell products and services.
- Maximize your sales strategy through centralized, coordinated sales processes, including scripts and other activities.
- Help your sales force arrive prepared for important customer meetings by accessing sales opportunities and service histories for each customer.
- Unify customer e-mail and responses by automatically capturing discussion threads as part of each customer’s history record.
Marketing: Better decision-making and a clearer view of your customers
In today’s information-driven economy, most companies are awash in customer data. Success requires the ability to transform that information into clear, actionable knowledge and respond more quickly to changing customer needs and preferences. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your sales and marketing organization can have instant access to complete customer information no matter where it is stored, along with the tools needed to turn that information into action.
- Create a single view of each customer based on every piece of information your company collects, all stored in a single location that is accessible across sales, marketing, and customer services organizations.
- Focus your marketing efforts using intelligent list and segmentation tools to reach prospective customers more effectively.
- Execute smarter marketing campaigns with powerful new analytic tools found in SQL Server, including data mining and business intelligence capabilities. Take advantage of new features that make it easy to create templates based on successful campaigns.
- Understand what your customers are telling you with reporting and analysis tools built on SQL Server Reporting Services that provide the precise customer knowledge your company needs to respond quickly to customer demands and changes in the marketplace.
Service: Provide more value to your customers
Every time someone in your organization interacts with a customer, it is an opportunity to strengthen that customer’s loyalty to your company by providing high levels of personalized service. Because it can help you offer your customers targeted, relevant information about the products and services that they are interested in, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you take advantage of opportunities to enhance customer relationships while giving your company the ability to maximize both up-sell and cross-sell.
- Respond faster to service issues by delivering the right answers to customers in real-time. Take advantage of the integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge base for instant access to manuals, frequently asked questions, and troubleshooting tips.
- Resolve customer issues according to desired service levels. New features for automatic escalation and routing help ensure that service requests are sent to the appropriate people.
- Schedule and dispatch service resources using new features that make it easy to find professionals who can deliver the right services. Use centralized scheduling and dispatching to manage resources and coordinate services.
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM contact one of our members.